10 September 2014

And thanks for all the fish.

I'm not sure, but maybe making my comeback during the premier of Sons of Anarchy might be questionable at best.  I'm no Gemma, but hey, at least someone out there is aging gracefully right?  One day maybe I'll be able to rock a pair of jeans and some leather boots like that woman!  So that was an awkward intro huh?  I feel like I'm way out of my depth here, and hoping it's like riding a bike!  I've missed blogging.  I've missed writing in general and I've pretty much given up that I'll ever be able to write anything more substantial than a poem or a blog post.

I've learned a lot about my sleeping disorder in the past year or two and even though I'm still positive about it, I'm willing to accept my limitations and that focus I've talked about before has gotten the best of me.  That's not to say I'm down or depressed or all negative about it, nah, I'm too blase about it to be all that.  It's my life, for better or worse, and I'm going to make the best of it.   Always.

With that out of the way, I'm going to try this again.  I'll probably never be one of those bloggers that eeeeeveryone loves and visits daily, I'm too unpredictable for that, but I'm going to do what I can, what makes me happy.  I'm going to write when I've got something to write about, share with you my crazy, sometimes out of control life, the exploits of cats and kids and husbands and yes, the crazy cat lady too!

I won't overwhelm you with details right now, I've gotten quite a bit done on the stuff I wanted to work on around the house, somehow or other the kiddo has become a college senior, hopefully I'll be able to share some really fantastic news with you soon (news that we're waiting to hear about, so hopefully it'll be fantastic anyway, we're hoping), got all my hair cut off, went to my first Nascar race and have become a certified fangirl, and yes, I turned 50.  There was nothing graceful about it, but I didn't kick and scream either.

I will say I've missed you guys.  You know who you are.  I hope you believe me because all you've got is my word to prove it.  I'm a little daunted by this to be honest, I went back and read some of my old posts and hey, I'm a little bit funny.  I don't remember being that funny so I was surprised and a little shocked.  Hopefully that's au natural so I won't have to try and some magic writing humor will sneak out and I won't have to stress about it.  I guess we'll see huh?

Welcome aboard, and if you're still here, thanks for sticking around!

Me and the Kiddo (not fangirling, but melting.  It was HOT)
Donna!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a Mama Kitty happy today! Say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...