Since I'm still getting back into the swing of life, and the main thing that has suffered as far as my lack of motivation to do anything other than sleep is my HOUSE, I'll be frenzy cleaning this weekend. I hope anyway. I didn't want to stay away the whole weekend without taking the time to post on my blogs, so this is something the Kitty Princess found when visiting StumbleUpon a day or so ago and I got her to post it to my facebook wall so I'd remember to post it. The best advice is sometimes the simplest.
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Marry someone you love to talk to, as you grow older those conversation skills will become more important than any other quality you might have found attractive in them.
3. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have, or sleep all you want.
4. When you say "I love you", mean it.
5. When you say "I'm sorry", look the person in the eye.
6. Be engaged for at least six months before you get married.
7. Believe in love at first sight.
8. Never laugh at someone else's dreams, people who don't have dreams don't have much.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt, but it's the only way to live life completely.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly, don't name call or become abusive.
11. Don't judge people by their relatives.
12. Talk slowly but think quickly.
13. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you wanna know?"
14. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
15. Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.
16. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
17. Remember the three R's, respect for self, respect for others and responsibility for your own actions.
18. Don't let a little dispute ruin a great friendship.
19. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
20. Smile when you pick up the telephone, the person on the other end will hear it in your voice.
21. Spend some time alone with yourself.
And finally, not really advice, but a quote that is stuck in my head today, so I figure either I need it or someone who is reading this might.
The only thing that needs to happen for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
And there ya have it, I'll be back later today (I hope) to post on Write Now, and to skip around and visit some of you guys I've missed so much! Until then have a Happy Saturday and remember I loves ya!