20 November 2010

Legal Stuff

Let's get this out of the way since well, I can't afford to be sued.

1.  All artwork on this site has been gathered from various sources on the web.  It is not my own, nor do I claim to have created it.  Photobucket doesn't often assign credit, so if it's yours, let me know and I'll be glad to give credit where credit is due.

2.  All opinions expressed on this page are my own.  Don't hate.

3.  Content is my own, protected under copyright laws.  If you want to link or use something I've written, put on your big girl or big boy panties and just ask.  I'm not that hard to get along with.

4.  If you'd like to give me scads of money for entertaining you, let's talk.  I'll have my lawyer call your lawyer.

Now, let's hit the water cooler shall we?

1 comment:

  1. Just out Mingling on Monday! Happy to have found your blog!

    --

    Anna, The Pilot's Wife
    Follow My Blog At:
    http://www.pilotwife.blogspot.com
    Enter Weekly Drawing for a Free Candle!
    http://anna.scent-team.com/weeklydrawing/index.php

    ReplyDelete

Make a Mama Kitty happy today! Say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...